All-Active Martial Arts remains one of the few purpose built, full time martial arts training centres in the northern suburbs of Melbourne. Located in Epping, VIC, All Active Martial Arts provide the opportunity for students to cross train in multiple martial arts systems, including Zen Do Kai (Karate), Muay Thai Kickboxing, Krav Maga, Systema (Russian Martial Arts), as well as self defence classes for all. These systems are available for children, teens, adults during the week in one of our many classes or students have the option to book a private session with any of our experienced instructors.
Why Choose Us
All-Active Martial Arts are committed to providing professionally run martial art programs that offer the best learning opportunities for our students.
- Learn one or a combination of martial arts systems in the one location. We offer Zen Do Kai, Muay Thai, Eskrima, MMA, first aid training and self defence classes.
- Regular martial arts seminars conducted by highly skilled and experienced instructors from various martial art backgrounds.
- Classes for children, teens, adults and women.
- Fully qualified instructors, experienced in running classes for all ages and ability levels, with First Aid level II and current Working with Children Checks.
- Women's Self Defence seminars and courses.
- First Aid courses for students and parents.
- Family discounts for those families with more than one students wanting to learn our martial arts systems.
- 10 week Kick-Start Package to get you started with your martial arts classes.
- The cost to train with us is worked out on how many classes you complete in a single week. The more classes you complete, the lower the cost.
- Easy Direct Debiting system through EZYPAY to streamline payments.
All-Active Martial Arts - "Where strength and Knowledge Come Together"
All-Active Martial Arts is a wellness centre forged in the pursuit of excellence in martial arts training, personal fitness and healthy living. The centre operates independently and in collaboration with our local community to promote positive change to the lives of our community.
AAMA can tailor a program to suit your needs depending on how many classes you complete, or for multiple family members. To find out how we can assist you, please contact us to talk to one of our instructors when booking into any of our programs.