Krav Maga is a self-defense system developed for the military in Israel that consists of a wide combination of techniques sourced from boxing, combat Sambo, Muay Thai, Judo, Jujutsu, wrestling and grappling, along with realistic fight training. Krav Maga is known for its focus on real world situations and extremely efficient counter attacks.
It is all about effective defense tactics and skill. All our training is designed to be as simple to learn and implement as possible. Not complicated, not tricky - just effective and easy to implement.
Benefits of Krav Maga:
- Self defense encourages students to avoid confrontation, but if this is impossible, it promotes finishing a fight as quickly as possible.
- Students learn to defend against all variety of attacks and are taught to counter in the quickest and most efficient way.
- Training can also cover situational awareness to develop an understanding of one's surroundings.
- Identifying potential threats before an attack occurs.
All-Active Martial Arts offers a wide range of self defense and fitness programs to suit the needs of our junior and intermediate students from all demographics. Participants must be 18 years or over to participate in our Krav Maga training program. For more information on our Krav Maga classes in Epping VIC, please contact us.
Try out Krav Maga with a 4-week training pass:
- 4 weeks of Krav Maga sessions (2 x 1 hour sessions per week)
- Free Krav Maga Training Shirt
- Cost: $120
- Contact us to register for your first class