AAMA are involved in supporting the local community by running structured women's self defense courses and seminars. Depending on whether you want the basics in a day seminar or a full 5 week course, we have the program to suit.
Benefits of women's self defense classes:
- One day Women's Self Defense Seminar - includes Street Smarts, self awareness and the three stages of an escalating attack. These self defense principles are then applied during realistic simulated attacks.
- 5 week Women's Self Defense Course - an intensive extended course, looking at all the above in more detail. These courses will be run regularly throughout the year.
- Build self confidence and self esteem in your ability to handle yourself in different situations.
- Learn how use things to your advantage, no matter what your size or shape.
- Learn to move quickly and fluidly and to act and think fast.
- Learn the importance of posture and body language in keeping you safe.
All Active also offers self defense classes for:
- Children of primary school age.
- Teens and young adults.
- Adults looking to improve fitness and body conditioning.
All Active Martial Arts offers a wide range of self defense and fitness programs to suit the needs of our junior and intermediate students from all demographics. For more information on our self defense classes, contact us.
“We would like to send a big thank you to All Active Martial Arts, specifically to Marc Toussaint, for running a tailored female self defense program for our staff members to take part in. We enjoyed our time learning and training at AAMA; our staff now feel more prepared and educated on how to properly defend themselves in a potentially life threatening situation that could occur in our field of work. We recommend AAMA to anyone who is interested in gaining the knowledge to defend themselves, should the need arise. Thanks again Marc for your fun and energetic approach to our training. We are ecstatic to have received our Certificates in Level 1 Women’s Self Defense, we all feel safer now!”
– The team at Ristic Real Estate